Pouchtag lets you quickly create a new pouch based on of that single post/item.
WHAT DOES THE MPOUCH ANALYTICS DO FOR ME?
As social media analytics software matures, users can gain valuable insights from online customer feedback. Read the articles in this guide to get advice on how to harness social media data and make it actionable.
Buried within the mountains of social media chatter are nuggets of valuable data -- customer comments and opinions on companies, their products and services, breaking news and market trends. Every day, customers and prospective buyers offer feedback and engage in online conversations about businesses on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Organizations looking for a competitive edge can use social media monitoring and analytics tools to find, sort and analyze that data. Among other potential benefits, social media analytics offers businesses the ability to identify patterns in customer sentiment and gauge their marketing effectiveness.
But while the potential is there for achieving payback from social media analytics tools, their effectiveness isn't always a given. Analysts and experienced users cite complexity and lack of a tangible return on investment among social media monitoring program challenges. While companies can use the software to collect customer data, they aren't always sure what to do with the information once they have it. And just implementing social media analytics software isn't enough; at some point in the process, humans must get involved in the analysis and interpretation of collected data. Furthermore, because social media listening doesn't encompass offline conversations among consumers, it might not provide a complete picture of sentiment about a company or its products.
If your company is putting a social media analysis plan in place, or evaluating a possible deployment, be sure you know what you're getting into first. This guide offers discussions of the benefits and drawbacks of social media analytics as well as user insights and tips.
Social media analytics basics
What is social media analytics, and what can it do for your business?
Consumer goods manufacturers, personal technology makers and companies that rely heavily on word-of-mouth referrals to generate business may find social media analysis tools crucial to their business strategies. But other companies may have less reason to invest in these tools. The articles in this section discuss the potential benefits of social media analytics, explaining how different companies are using social media monitoring to identify valuable business information.
1) Detailed Pouch Posting Analytics based on engagement (likes, tweeets, page views, clicks...) and reach (how many of the Influencers Followers did the campaign / post reach?
2) Comparative Analytics - Compare multiple competitors based on hour, day, month. Compare affinity brand-to-brand-to-Influencer and compare Twitter Volume, compare Facebook Likes to Talking About, compare hashtags to @ mentions and more
3) Reach Growth
4) Engagement Growth
Save Time / Money - Benefits of mPouch And How To Post / AutoSchedule (once you sign up for Premium we will send you How to Video, in the meantime this is why you will want to sign up)
AUTOMATE YOUR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER POSTINGS
Takes the pain out of finding and posting “good” content on regular basis
mPouch allows you to follow multiple feeds and within minutes add posts to your feeds
EARN REVENUE ON YOUR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER POSTINGS
Generate revenue from every image and video posting
mPouch has unique way to earn revenue and increase engagement and reach!
TRACK AND VALIDATE YOUR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ENGAGEMENT AND REACH
Unique comparative analytics
mPouch has analytics that allow you to compare to other Influencers and Brands
1) SAVE TIME and Quickly Scan, Pouch and Tag “TRENDING” Content from multiple social and web networks in one place (Facebook Posts, Tweets, Instagrams, Pins, Tumblers, Reddits, LinkedIn News, Huff Post Articles and more)
2) SAVE TIME Instead of Searching, Let Content Gems Find You Using “I’M FOLLOWING” Contentfrom over 1M Influencers and Brands from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more in one place.
3) GET FREE Listing in the Influencer Directory and Brand Connection Platform and Free Profile Pouch* (Takes Minutes and drives traffic to your websites, mobile and social networks).
4) REDUCE MARKETING EFFORTS, Get Found And Amplify Your Follower Count & Posts by quickly put multiple types of content (post, tweets, photos, videos and more) in a pouch that automatically inserts relevant hashtags for you and allows more relevant content in a pouch.
mPouch will help automate your efforts and simplify your social network monitoring and the posting of content to multiple networks.